Vial liquid filling machine
|Model No||Production / hour||No. of Syringes|
*The output depends on Liquid’s inherent characteristics, fill volume,ambient temperature conditions, and vial geometry.
* Specification subject to change without prior notice.
- » Total CGMP model
- » Frame Made from SS-structure.
- » Sleek sturdy and compact design
- » All controls from panel
- » PLC-HMI touch screen
- » Vials are fed to the chain conveyor using starwheel
- » Holder Mounting of the size of the vials are mounted on the chain.
- » Four/Six vials are indexed at a time
- » Nozzles are inserted into the vial for liquid filling
- » Nozzles and vial moves together during liquid filling
- » Nozzles are connected with syringes
- » Liquid is slowly delivered to the vial.
- » Servo driven dose adjustment and motion control (Optional )
- » Flow controller
- » Liquid tank
- » Pre/post inspection unit
- » Pre/post check weigher
- » 415V, 3Ph, 50Hz electric supply
- » Electric load 3HP
- » Compressed air:- 2 CFM at 4 to 6 Kg/cm²
- » Nitrogen purging
- » Rejection device
- » Monoblock machine for rubber stoppering
- » To fill liquid into the vials
- » Vial size upto 30mm
- » Upto 50ml per single dose