Rotary ampoule washing machine
|Model No||Production per hour|
*The output depends on ampoule geometry and characteristics of cleaning media.
* Specification subject to change without prior notice.
- » Total CGMP model
- » Frame Made from SS-structure.
- » Sleek sturdy and compact design
- » All controls from panel
- » PLC-HMI touch screen
- » The infeed turret and feedworm mechanism delivers the ampules to the grippers
- » Grippers hold the ampoules firmly
- » Post that grippers are inverted.
- » Nozzles are inserted inside ampoules for liquid/air washes
- » Low water consumption
- » Quick change over of change parts
- » Washed ampoules can be collected in the tray/ pushed to tunnel
- » Electrnically controlled spray duration and spray cycle
- » Water tank and ampoule collector is needed as accessory
- » 415V, 3ph, 50Hz electric supply
- » Electric load 5 HP
- » Compressed air:- 5 CFM at 4 to6 kg/cm²
- » Water or cleaning liquid as per tank size
- » To wash vials/Ampule with water or any other liquid
- » Ampoule diameter upto 20mm