Inline Liquid filling machine
|Model No||Model No||Production per hour||No of Filling heads|
* The output of the machine depends on liquid’s inherent characteristics, ambient atmospheric conditions, fill volume and container geometry.
* Specification subject to change without prior notice.
Application: To fill liquid into glass and plastic bottlesInquiry
- » Total CGMP model
- » Frame Made from SS-structure.
- » Sleek sturdy and compact design
- » Fully Automatic machine
- » All controls from panel
- » Left to right and right to left options available
- » PLC-HMI touch screen
- » No bottle no fill arrangement
- » No Bottle change parts required
- » Bottle is centered under the Nozzle
- » Bottom-up filling for foaming liquid
- » In bottom up filling, Nozzle is inserter in the mouth of bottle and are slowly lifted to original position.
- » Top filling for other liquid
- » Liquid is dispensed to bottle from nozzle
- » Very high dosing accuracy due to piston dosing method
- » Parts can be easily declamped / clamped for quick cleaning and changeover
- » Completely fail safe design
- » Flow controller
- » Liquid tank
- » Pre/post Check weigher
- » Pre/post Inspection unit
- » 415V, 3-phase, 50hz electric supply
- » Electric load:- 2HP
- » Air:- 1 CFM @ 4 to 6 kg/cm2
- » Synchronisation with nitrogen purging.
- » Electronic level controller and pneumatic product in feed control
- » Model with peristaltic pump/servo motor
- » Monoblock machine for Screw capping/ROPP capping
- » To fill liquid in Plastic/Glass bottles and simultaneously seal them with Screw/ROPP cap
- » Machine series-A suitable to fill 5ml to 250ml
- » Machine series-B suitable to fill 250ml to 1000ml
- » Bottle Diameter:- 30mm to 80mm
- » Bottle height:- 50mm to 150 mm