ampoule filling and sealing machine
|Model No||Production per hour|
*The Output Depends on Ampoule Geometry, Atmospheric Condition And Characteristics of Liquid.
* Specification subject to change without prior notice.
- » Total CGMP model
- » Frame Made from SS-structure.
- » Sleek sturdy and compact design
- » All controls from panel
- » PLC-HMI touch screen
- » Ampoules are put on the Input tray
- » With help of infeed turret and feed worm, Ampoules are fed to the chain conveyor
- » Ampoules are indexed either in batch of four six or eight
- » First indexed station will be filling
- » After filling it is heated by flame
- » After heating a pincher seals it and removes the waste glass
- » Then pusher pushes ampoules into the outfeed tray.
- » 415V, 3ph, 50Hz electric supply
- » Electric load 5 HP
- » Compressed air:- 5 CFM at 4 to6 kg/cm²
- » Fuel for flame
- » To fill and seal the ampoules
- » Ampoule diameter upto 20mm