air jet cleaning machine
|Model No||Production per hour||No of lanes|
*The output of the machine depends on bottle geometry.
* Specification subject to change without prior notice.
Application: To clean Plastic and Glass bottles with air by applying positive pressure and VacuumInquiry
- » Total CGMP model
- » Frame Made from SS-structure.
- » Sleek sturdy and compact design
- » All Control from the panel itself.
- » Left to right and right to left options available
- » Quick changeover of change parts as per bottles.
- » Single piece inverter for smooth operation.
- » Bottle is inverted ( Mouth down during cleaning)
- » Ionised compressed air is used which neutralises the static from the container, this loosens the dust sticking due to static
- » Static is removed hence dry dust will not be stuck on bottle’s inner surface
- » Positive air pressure removes the dust from the bottle body
- » Vacuum removes the dust from the bottle
- » Fully Fail safe design
- » Turntable
- » Production counter
- » 415V, 3-phase, 50hz electric supply
- » Electric load:- 5HP
- » Compressed Air:- 5 CFM @ 4 to 6 kg/cm2
- » Less power consumption as single Drive (Variable A.C.) controls the machine operation.
- » Special feature of Overload clutch, overload of turntable is available
- » PLC-HMI- Touch screen
- » Production Counter
- » To clean Plastic and Glass bottles with air by applying positive pressure and Vacuum
- » Bottle Dia :-30-80mm
- » Bottle height:-50-150mm