powder filling machine
|Model No||Production Per Hour||Powder-Wheel||No of Turret Stations|
* The output of the machine depends on powder’s inherent characteristics, ambient atmospheric conditions, fill volume and container geometry.
* Specification subject to change without prior notice.
Application: To fill Powder/Dry syrup in containersInquiry
- » Total CGMP model
- » Frame Made from SS-structure
- » Sleek sturdy and compact design
- » All control/indication from HMI
- » Left to right and right to left options available
- » PLC HMI-Touch screen
- » Fully Automatic machine.
- » Vacuum pressure filling system. Powder moves from hopper to powder wheel under vacuum, this ensures uniform powder slugs. The slugs are then pushed out by air/nitrogen pressure in the funnel.
- » Funnel moves with container and during this period powder is dispensed to container
- » Special feature of vibrator, turret in 4 piece, nitrogen purging and bottle lip cleaner is available ( Better GMP)
- » Very quick changeover of the changeparts.
- » Very high dosing accuracy.
- » Low maintenance machine
- » Parts can be easily declamped/clamped for quick cleaning and changeover
- » Fully fail-safe design
- » Dust Collector
- » Vacuum pump
- » Powder Loader
- » Pre-post check-weightier
- » Pre and post Inspection device
- » 415V, 3-phase, 50hz electric supply
- » Electric load:- 3HP
- » Compressed air:- 5 CFM @ 4 to 6 kg/cm2
- » Vacuum:- 26”Hg,1000-3000LPM
- » Vibratory mechanism for sticky or hygrospcopic powder
- » Synchronisation with nitrogen Purging
- » Mechanized slug breaker
- » Rejection device
- » Integration for checkweighers/inspection units
- » Monoblock machine for Screw capping/ ROPP capping
- » To fill Powder/Dry syrup in containers
- » Container Diameter:- 30-90mm
- » Container Height:- 50-150 mm
- » Dose:- upto 150 gm